One of the worst problems derived from industrial activities are the emissions and discharges of dangerous substances that can harm individuals or the environment.
There are regulations in place to ensure that these emissions and discharges do not exceed certain limits, either by banning them or by establishing measures to minimise their impact.
We can assist our clients in the interpretation and implementation of the laws surrounding emissions, water use, discharges and soil pollution, among others. We can also defend their interests in the event of an inspection or disciplinary file.
Atmosphere and emissions
- Caps on emissions, regular inspections, infringements and sanctions.
- Emission reductions: measures, compliance with thresholds, subsidies and grants.
- Emissions trading.
Water and discharges
- Catchment, use, treatment of water and discharges.
- Water consumption and canon.
- Permits, concessions, hydraulic infrastructures.
- Polluted soil. Inspection, evaluation, consideration for property operations.
- Environmental liability of the company in the event of pollution: outreach and provisions.
- Claims for environmental damages. Insurance policy.