Industrial activities can have a major impact on the environment, especially if they use toxic substances and produce harmful emissions or dangerous discharges.
The aim of environmental regulations is to establish the conditions under which industries can develop their activities, and to supervise that these conditions are met at all times, thus legitimizing the intervention of the Administration.
We help our clients from the industrial sector to make decisions based on the environmental laws and defend their interests in open files of inspection, disciplinary action or environmental liability.
Audits and formal requirements
- Auditing of the company’s compliance with environmental legislation.
- Regular statements: waste, packaging.
- Environmental documentation: REACH, discharges.
- Canons, fees, environmental taxation.
- Implementation of energy-efficient measures: pre-audit, adaptation processes.
- Grant applications, public subsidies and other promotion measures.
- Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Sanctions and corporate environmental responsibility
- Legal defence of businesses affected by an environmental disciplinary file.
- Legal and administrative challenging of agreements relating to the imposition of penalties and other sanctions.
- Requests for precautionary measures, suspension and postponement of penalties.
- Legal defence for cease and desist orders, or implementation of measures to restore the altered legislation.
- Environmental liability in the event of an accident. Environmental insurance.