Waste Treatment and Management
Human activity generates an enormous amount of waste. The adequate treatment and management of waste is vital for the development of society.
Waste management plays a decisive and necessary role in our society and it is considered of general interest.
As a result, this activity is governed by a complex set of legal and administrative rules that regulate industries, users and the companies managing waste of any kind. Our law firm provides guidance to all of the above.
- Schemes for the collection, treatment and management of waste. Recycling and dumping.
- Liable entities, fees, provision of service.
- Integrated waste management systems: obligations, accession, agreements.
Urban and industrial waste.
- Packaging, end-of-life vehicles (ELV), waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), waste oil, etc.
- Regular statements.
- Disciplinary files for waste offences.
- Waste management company codes, official registration, authorization to carry out waste management activities.
- Duty to provide data.
- Permits, licences, concessions. Classification of waste.
- Inspections, guarantees, restoration planning.