Urban disciplinary regulations aim to ensure that the use of land adheres to the specifications of urban development plans, whether it is via licence concessions (planning permission, division of land, certificate of occupancy, for example) or via the use of sanctioning powers and restoration of altered urban laws.
All of the above is subject to the control of the courts to ensure that the Administration does not exceed its powers, matters for which our firm can offer help and defence.
- Reports on the compliance of a project with urban planning legislation.
- Certificates of optimal use of urban space and certificates of urban compatibility. Road alignments and gradients.
- Concession of planning permission and licences for activities. Compulsory and free assignments of roadways.
- Refusal of rights in cases of provisional use.
- Situations of non-eligibility for urban planning and disagreements in building volume.
Sanctions and restoration of altered property
- Disciplinary files for urban development reasons: maximum height, number of floors, minimum separation between buildings, separation of buildings from the limits of the plot, allowed uses, incompatible uses.
- Restoration of altered property and altered regulations: demolition, damages.
- Legalization dossiers and declaration of property in ruins.