Property law is subject to multiple transfer operations, charges and other types of transactions between individuals and businesses that have significant economic, urban and tax implications.
At our law firm we provide legal consultancy on the following matters: buy-sell agreements, rights “in rem”, real estate contracts, building work, construction of building complexes, property assets inventories, etc.
Real estate contracts and rights “in rem”
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts between individuals or with the Administrations.
- Binder, option of purchase, buy-sell agreement, deposit, agreement for use, usufruct, donation, leases.
- Creation and extinction of rights “in rem” over real estate: easements, mortgages, etc.
- Registry law and encumbrance. Aggregations and divisions of land.
- Cases of greater surface area of properties and conflicts of boundaries.
- Declarations of new construction and organization of building complexes.
Condominium, residents’ associations and neighbourly relations.
Cadastral values, real estate tax.
Provisions, inventories and special regulations
- Public restrictions and provisions for private property.
- Review of the legal situation of real estate: inventories and regularization of assets.
- Residential buildings and complexes.
- Tourist facilities: hotels, tourist apartments, rural tourism, leisure parks, camp sites.
- Tertiary projects: offices, shopping centres, logistics parks, industrial estates and warehouses.
- Sport, health and care service buildings and facilities.