The approval of urban development planning projects is comprised of complex legal and technical operations aiming to find the balance between the accomplishment of collective land objectives (land-use management, acquisition of green areas and facilities, etc.) and the defence of the rights of the individuals affected by these actions (respect for pre-existing rights, economic viability of investments, etc.).
As a result, our firm gives advice to administrative agencies and individuals on how to proceed in all stages of urban development planning.
Drafting of urban plans
- Viability reports, legal and urban analysis of land for its potential development.
- Development planning agreements between individuals and the Administration.
- Drafting of general development plans, plans for the use of municipal urban land, urban improvement plans and special plans. Plans and projects for works and activities in land which cannot be developed.
- Urban reclassification of land. One-off modification and plan review.
Processes and approval
- Planning approval files: licence suspension, initial approval, provisional approval, final approval, revised text, publication.
- Sectorial reports and allegations.
- Administrative and judicial challenges to final approved plans.