The Public Administrations’ liability for asset management defines that individuals have the right to receive compensation for any harm caused to their assets or rights by administrative actions, except in cases of force majeure.
Our firm defends the victims by arranging administrative proceedings of asset management liability, calculating the value of the compensation and, when necessary, appealing before a contentious-administrative court.
Liability of the Public Administration
- Compensation for urban planning reasons.
- Damages caused by public works.
- Asset management liability for individual actions to private property.
- Compensation for personal injury and damage to property.
- Liability for negligence of civil servants.
Liability of the judicial and legal authorities
- Responsibility for the promulgation of laws.
- Liability for the miscarriage of justice.