Carrying out certain activities is subject by the legal system to the concession of various types of administrative authorizations. The objective is to guarantee that such activities are not putting the general interests at risk, whether it is for environmental reasons, for the safety of individuals or for the protection of the public domain.
These authorizations can be requested prior to the start of such activities, or they can simply consist of statements given by the individuals responsible of such activities. What form they take on will be determined by their impact, whether it is major or minor, on public interests.
Requests for licences and advance notice
- Preparation of dossiers and projects.
- Requests for licences, permits and communications of all types.
- Refusal or enforcement of waiver of rights.
- Legal and administrative defence in the event of challenges to licences.
- Legalization of activities and constructions, transitional scheme.
- Disciplinary files in general.
- Closure orders, precautionary measures or requirements for certain activities.
- Public works concessions.
- Public services concessions.
- Concessions and permits for the private use of public domain.