The public sector is comprised of bodies and entities of various kinds to satisfy the collective needs in a more efficient and coordinated way. It is subject to standards of practice in order to guarantee the fulfilment of the constitutional principles of equality, objectivity, transparency and defence of the public interests.
Our firm offers advice to the public sector on the different forms of organization and management provided by the legal system.
- Local authorities and public entities.
- Creation of public entities: institutes, societies, foundations, consortiums.
- Ways for cooperation between Administrations. Management commissions to own bodies.
- Inter-administrative relationships: pacts, protocols, inter-administrative agreements.
Running of the Public Administration
- Organization, by-laws, appointments.ç
- Adoption of agreements, summons of collective bodies.
- Incompatibility clauses.
- Electronic administration.
- Transparency in the Administrations. Right to information.
- Budgets: approval, implementation, liquidation, auditing.
Cooperation with the private sector
- Cooperation agencies and cooperation agreements with the private sector.
- Semi-public foundations and societies. Consortiums.
- Agreements with private entities and non-profit organizations.