The Administration completes its projects either by direct intervention of its agencies or by awarding public contracts (public procurement) to third parties so that they carry out specific works, and deliver certain goods or services.
At our law firm we offer guidance and defence in matters of administrative contracts, their regulations and the conflicts of interest that can develop during the stages of awarding, implementation and completion of these.
- Analysis and selection of the various types of existing contracts.
- Listings of contractors, entry in the registers.
- Drafting of contract tendering specifications.
- Follow-up of the awarding procedure.
- Opening of tender and acceptance of proposals.
- Resolutions of awarding of contracts; special appeal on procurement.
- Management commissions to own services and other technical services.
Execution of administrative contracts
- Compliance, interpretation and implementation of contracts.
- Price calculation, interests and other contracting factors.
- Claims of payments relating to public contracts.
- Modification of conditions of contract.
- Termination of contracts.
- Disciplinary files.