The failure to comply with the existing laws, whether relating to the environment, road safety, building regulations or the use of public domain, to name a few examples, can lead to the imposition of administrative sanctions whenever it constitutes an offence as defined by the law.
The Administration must process the files, act according with the appropriate legal powers and always be bound by the legal and constitutional principles that inspire the disciplinary law. At our firm we advise and defend individuals, companies and associations in matters of infringements and sanctions.
- Legal defence of individuals and companies affected by a disciplinary file.
- Official complaints to third-party offenders for actions against the law.
- Administrative and judicial challenges to the agreements of imposition of penalties and other sanctions.
Implementation of sanctions
- Request of precautionary measures, penalty suspensions and postponements.
- Legal defence for subsidiary enforcement.
- Defence of the implementation of measures for the restoration of the altered law.