The administrative agencies sometimes use tools to promote certain activities. They consist of rewarding individuals and companies via tax deductions, credits or subsidies, amongst others, so that they carry out certain activities of general public interest (scientific research, energy saving, exportation, transfer of technology, etc.)
We give legal guidance in issues relating to the request and awarding of subsidies, and to cooperation arrangements between the public and private sectors to promote the development of technological research and innovation projects.
- Activities and situations eligible for subsidies and existing sectorial programmes.
- Documentation required for the request of grants and subsidies.
- File processing until an agreement for the concession of a subsidy is reached.
- Auditing of the Administration for the fulfilment of obligations.
- Challenges to concession agreements or refusal of subsidies.
Advice on R&D and innovation projects
- Projects of research, scientific development and technological innovation.
- Processes of transfer of technology.
- Legal relationships between universities, public bodies and the private sector.
- Association strategies, funding and legal protection of R&D and innovation.