The Administration must regulate certain activities which, despite being privately run, have an impact on the public sphere.
Exercising of commercial activities, industrial security and quality of tourist facilities, to name a few. The purpose is to protect the collective interests of consumers.
Transportation is also a basic element in the development of human activity, whether we refer to the transportation of people or the transportation of goods.
CUCH-AGUILERA LEGAL guides you through the issues relating to the authorization, control and sanction that the Administration exerts over these areas of social and economic activity.
- Commercial premises: urban development schemes, commercial licences.
- Shopping hours, opening hours on public holidays.
- Outlet premises, urban layout, access points.
- Authorization of commercial products.
- Industrial security.
- Urban compatibility, environmental permits, registration of companies in special sectors, infringements and sanctions.
- Food safety: product labelling, traceability, GMO.
- Organic certification, subsidies.
- Tourist establishments: hotels, rural tourism, tourist apartments, camp sites.
- Tourist agencies and tourist guides.
- Tourist towns, commercial hours, opening hours on public holidays.
- Inspections, sanctioning system.
- Passenger transport. Intercity rail and underground. Public taxi service.
- Public prices and fees. Concession for scheduled services.
- Transport of goods. Logistics and intermodal freight transport: Contract for International Carriage of Goods and Logistics Activities Area.
- Sea transport and aviation systems.
- Dangerous goods and special transports.
- Postal and courier operations.