The Public Administration is strongly represented in the health system, public health and social services, whether it is directly providing services to citizens or regulating the activities of individuals to avoid that their actions cause harm to other individuals or society in general.
This level of involvement generates multiple relationships between the Administration, the companies and the individual citizens. These relationships are governed by a complex legislation for which we can offer our expert advice.
- Hospitals, pharmacies. Funeral homes and cemeteries.
- Authorizations to carry out health activities and professions.
- Public prices and fees.
- Recognition of rights, damages arising out of medical care.
- Agreements with institutions, supply contracts.
- Infringements and sanctions against public health.
- Food safety.
- Enforcement actions in public health: compulsory campaigns.
- Right to social benefits.
- Agreements with Third Sector institutions.
- Subsidies, cooperation entities of the Administration.